We are proud to be a Presenting Sponsor of the
2018 ARVC Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo
Nov 5-8, 2018 in Oklahoma City
This year the 2018 ARVC Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo, the RV Park and Campground industries premier show, will be held on Monday November 5th through Thursday November 8th in beautiful Oklahoma City at the Convention Center.
- The OHCE Expo is your chance to find the products and services you need for your park all in one convenient place.
- PLUS you’ll learn about the newest products and services the industry has to offer!
- More than 100 exhibitors will be sharing ideas and products while also answering your questions at this year’s Expo.
- ARVC supplier members represent a variety of categories, ranging from advertising to RV equipment and supplies and RV Park television systems.
- To view a full list of OHCE exhibitors and an interactive map of the Expo floor,
Come join ARVC and Its All About Satellites in beautiful Oklahoma City for the greatest gathering of campground industry professionals, innovative idea sharing and the best products and services our industry has to offer.
The 2018 OHCE is your chance to experience
- More than 40 professional development sessions on topics that include park
operations, human resources, the guest experience, leadership, accounting/
finance, safety, recreation, NFPA standards, legal/regulatory issues and park
- The convenience of “one-stop shopping” at the largest expo of the RV park and
campground industry featuring more than 100 exhibitors!
- Opportunities of all types to network with hundreds of your fellow campground
owners and operators from across the country.
This is a great time to reconnect with old friends and make new ones as you learn about the best practices and top products and services the RV Park and Campground industry has to offer.
For more information about the 2018 ARVC Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo, visit http://www.arvc.org/OHCE
TV for RV Parks and Campgrounds
Make sure to find Barry at the 2018 OHCE Expo and ask him all Your Questions about your TV systems for RV Parks and Campgrounds.
- Who owns your park’s cable infrastructure?
- Why is the cable company saying you have to have converter boxes?
- How Its All About Satellites can deliver a better TV experience without converter boxes
- How you can get DIRECTV equipment at no extra charge with a 5 year agreement
How To Get DIRECTV Equipment at No Extra Charge
DIRECTV is Making an Unprecedented TV for RV Parks Offer
If you install a new TV for RV Parks system or renew your agreement with DIRECTV prior to 12/31/17, you may be eligible to receive 48 channel COM2000 equipment at NO EXTRA COST* when you sign up for a 5 year agreement!
That is up to an $11,000 value!
There are some minimums and conditions:
75-pedestals/spaces/rooms for the COM2000
- The offer does not include the NTSC-8
- For more than 48 channels there are additional fees.
50-pedestals/spaces/rooms for the DIRECTV Residential Experience (DRE)
- Does not include more than 1 TV per room.
- Does not include the DRE software fee
*This offer includes only equipment, not the installation, programming or freight costs.
*The full details of the offer are at the bottom of the page.
Television Systems for RV Parks and Campgrounds
Its All About Satellites provides the the most advanced technology from Technicolor, LG, and DIRECTV to help you grow your RV Park and Campground business including:
Its All About Satellites provides the the most advanced technology from Technicolor, LG, and DIRECTV to help you grow your Healthcare, Assisted Living and Long Term Care business including:
Learn about advances in TV System and Digital Signage technology from DIRECTV including the New Welcome Screen Pro for the DIRECTV Residential Experience and the Welcome Screen for the COM2000 Pro:Idiom Headend system.
The COM3000 Welcome Screen
Learn about advances in TV System and Digital Signage technology from DIRECTV including the Welcome Screen for the COM3000 Pro:Idiom Headend system.
Learn how this technology can help you save money, promote your properties amenities and events, make your staff’s jobs easier, and provide a more entertaining experience for your campers.
Call Barry at 800-951-1979 today
for more information about
TV for RV Parks and Campgrounds
and the DIRECTV COM3000
*COM EQUIPMENT OFFER: Offer is available to new or renewing Hospitality and Institutions customers who activate within eligible dates (10/22/18 to 1/29/19). 5-year programming agreement required. Properties must subscribe to SELECT Package ($5.50/room/mo) or above, with local channels ($0.50/room/mo.), if available in your market, HD Access ($0.75)/room/mo.) (requires HD in all units), qualifying premium channel service; requires 75-room minimum for COM2000 equipment; 50-room minimum for DRE equipment. A (DRE) System software receiver fee ($0.40/room/mo.) applies for DRE equipment. Add’l equipment and fees apply for upgrades. Installation charges apply, installation fee is based on hotel size. Applicable use tax adjustment may apply on retail value of installation. FOR ALL HD OFFERS, IN THE EVENT YOU FAIL TO MAINTAIN YOUR PROGRAMMING AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO PAY AN EARLY CANCELLATION FEE EQUAL TO THE FULL SUBSIDY AMOUNT PROVIDED TO YOU ON A PRO-RATA BASIS, REDUCED BY THE NUMBER OF MONTHS PAID DURING THE COMMITMENT PERIOD. Payment is due within thirty (30) days of receipt of a notice of failure to complete the commitment period.
©2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, DIRECTV, and all other DIRECTV marks included herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.