TV for RV Parks – Just Say No To Converter Boxes
Cable Companies across the country are informing RV Parks and Campground customers that they are (finally) moving to an all-digital TV signal and eliminating analog Cable services.
Many RV Parks and Campgrounds are being forced to:
- Give converter boxes and remotes to each camper
- Pay upfront cost for the cable company to deliver fiber to your site
- Pay additional costs for new equipment for the headend
The Solution For RV Parks and Campgrounds
The DIRECTV COM3000 Headend from Technicolor
The COM3000 Headend is a perfect solution for RV Parks and Campgrounds
The COM3000 works on the existing cable plant in your park without the need for a converter box or set top receiver so you don’t have the hassle of the converter boxes & remotes or the substantial additional costs of new fiber being run.
- More Channels in Less Space – up to 138 Channels in just 3 RU of Rack Space
- Save Energy – Just 225W of power consumption – 37% less than DISH SMARTbox
- Remote Management – Access system via web interface
- Half the Price of a COM1000 headend and comparable to DISH’s SMARTbox
- Programming packages from just 2.49 per unit per month
The DIRECTV COM3000 Headend takes the next step in providing the TV experience Hotel guests are clamoring for. AT&T continues to change the world of video with the launch of COM3000. This is the third generation of our DIRECTV for Business video headend. With it, businesses will get more channels than ever. Plus, they’ll find it’s easier to customize.
The DIRECTV COM3000 Headend can deliver up to 138 HD channels, including 4K HDR programming. And RV Park and Campground owners can add channels one at a time, including their own in-house and over-the-top (OTT) channels.
The platform can also help businesses prepare for the future of video programming delivery through easy customization. As business and entertainment needs evolve, RV Park and Campground can download software upgrades, instead of installing costly hardware.
The 1st thing you will notice is that the COM3000 provides true 4K TV. The COM3000 will support DIRECTV’s current 4K channels as well as the HDR and high-bandwidth programming of the future so its truly futureproof.
138 HD channel capacity
Since the COM1000 was introduced for use on DIRECTV Hotel TV Systems, the competition has tried to copy it. Even expanding on the number of channels available in a single receiver card. Technicolor has packed access to up to 23 channels in a single COM51A receiver card.
Remote Management and Service
Like the COM2000 access to the NEW DIRECTV COM3000 headend by Techicolor is via a web browser, meaning that if channels need to be changed, service needs to be done, or you want to utilize channels to provide welcome screens and local information, it can all be done remotely.
“Programming changes, working with new hardware, whatever… it’s all easy to do.”
COM3000 Welcome Screen
In addition the COM3000 has features that will make your TV system a more integral part of your camper’s experience at your park and in many cases a profit center as well.
- The COM3000 has the same On-Screen Program Guide from the leading satellite TV provider.
- The COM3000 has the ability to utilize a Welcome Screen Channel that can be used to promote amenities at your RV Park or Campground
- The COM3000 has the ability to insert local programming (produced in-house) such as ads for your local pizza place or restaurants. The locally inserted programming will be static pages and you can rotate several images on a single channel.
To learn more about your TV system options,
the COM3000 Headend, or schedule a site survey
contact Barry at 800-951-1979 today