Come Join Us March 5-7th at the (CCLOA)
Colorado Campground & Lodging Owners Association
2019 Annual Conference at the Colorado Springs KOA
CCLOA is Celebrating 50 Years of Serving Colorado Campground Owners
SPECIAL!! March 5th Special Workshops & Social Media Training
- Social Media training sessions, tentatively set to begin at 3:30 p.m. are offered at no additional cost to registered attendees. Bring your LAPTOP (SmartPhones and tablets are allowed but the desktop version is what we’ll teach on since there are a wide variety of apps and they often don’t have full functionality).
- Social BYOB with appetizers will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Campground Operations & Management Discussions
- Considerations as you price your campsites, retail goods and other services
- Discrimination in the workplace and in customer service
- Whether online reservations really are right for your campground (ramifications of online booking)
- Emergency preparedness / Evacuation planning
- Preparing to sell / Being the buyer
- Working with your visitors bureau / chamber of commerce
- Hiring work campers and other employees
- Enhancing the shoulder seasons and other sluggish periods
- Check-in / check-out practices
- Cancellation policies
- Landlord / innkeeper / campground owner
Barry Conley from It’s All About Satellites Presenting
Barry will again be presenting in the Expert Sessions at the
CCLOA 2019 Colorado Campground and Lodging Annual Conference
being held at the Colorado Springs KOA on March 5-7.
Barry is a DIRECTV Authorized Hospitality Dealer and DIRECTV for Business Dealer and has been helping RV Parks and Campgrounds provide your campers with the best TV options at the most affordable price since 1996.
Barry will be presenting on
TV for RV Parks and Campgrounds
– Who Owns Your Infrastructure
Make sure to find Barry at the conference and ask him all the questions you have about TV systems for your RV Park or Campground.
- Who owns your TV cabling infrastructure?
- Why is the cable company claiming you have to have converter boxes?
- Why Its All About Satellites can deliver a better TV experience without converter boxes
- How you can get DIRECTV equipment at no extra charge with a 5 year agreement*
For more information on the 2019 CCLOA Conference CLICK HERE
To register visit https://coloradocloa.wordpress.com/ccloas-2019-annual-conference/
For more information about the Colorado Springs KOA venue CLICK HERE
Call Barry at 800-951-1979 today
for more information about
TV for RV Parks and Campgrounds
and a free site survey of your facility
*COM3000 EQUIPMENT OFFER: Offer is available to new or renewing Hospitality and Institutions customers who activate within eligible dates (1/21/19-12/31/19). 5-year programming agreement required. Properties must subscribe to SELECT Package ($5.50/room/mo) or above, with local channels ($0.50/room/mo.), if available in your market, HD Access ($0.75)/room/mo.) (requires HD in all units), qualifying premium channel service; requires 75-room minimum for COM2000 equipment; 50-room minimum for DRE equipment. A (DRE) System software receiver fee ($0.40/room/mo.) applies for DRE equipment. Add’l equipment and fees apply for upgrades. Installation charges apply, installation fee is based on hotel size. Applicable use tax adjustment may apply on retail value of installation. FOR ALL HD OFFERS, IN THE EVENT YOU FAIL TO MAINTAIN YOUR PROGRAMMING AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO PAY AN EARLY CANCELLATION FEE EQUAL TO THE FULL SUBSIDY AMOUNT PROVIDED TO YOU ON A PRO-RATA BASIS, REDUCED BY THE NUMBER OF MONTHS PAID DURING THE COMMITMENT PERIOD. Payment is due within thirty (30) days of receipt of a notice of failure to complete the commitment period.
©2019 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, DIRECTV, and all other DIRECTV marks included herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.