DIRECTV Programming Discounts and Upgrade Specials for Existing Hotel and Lodging Customers
Has the contract for DIRECTV service at your hotel expired?
For the 1st time ever, DIRECTV is now offering existing customers discounts on programming and special programs for upgrading your equipment to HD.
When you renew your current contract or upgrade your system with a new programming agreement, you are now eligible for great discounts on programming and special programs to increase your incremental revenue and lower your capex on upgrading to an HD hotel television system such as the new DIRECTV Residential Experience or a Com1000 Pro:Idiom HD Headend.
Save up to $4.50 per unit per month on renewing your fulfilled DIRECTV programming agreement.
Save Up to $4.50 per unit per month when upgrading to the New DIRECTV Residential Experience
Special Programs for Upgrading to HD Equipment
DIRECTV Residential Experience for Hotels
- No upfront DIRECTV equipment costs
- No Pro:Idiom encryption enabled Hotel TVs necessary
- FREE Replacement Remotes & Receivers
- Compact, easily hidden set-top boxes (1.12″ H x 8.66″ L x 5.75″ D)
- Remote Access to & Full Control of in-room receivers from Management Server
- Guest Messaging – Personalized or group messages
- PMS Integration with most systems
- FREE NFL Sunday Ticket for your Bar or Restaurant for this season
Hotel Premier Program for Com1000 Pro:Idiom HD Headend
The Com1000 Headend is ideal for older properties with loop-through (daisy chain) wiring schemes and properties seeking the ability to upgrade from SD to HD programming.
The Hotel Premier Program subsidy makes upgrading easier by lowering your initial investment in HD television system equipment.
*Mpeg-4 Pro:Idiom enabled hospitality TVs required for the Com1000 HD headend.
These Great Offers on Programming & HD Upgrades Are Available to New DIRECTV Customers Too!
If you don’t have DIRECTV at your property yet, you can still take advantage of these great deals. Call us and we will help you pick the system that best fits your needs and your budget.