TV for RV Parks – Just Say No To Converter Boxes
Cable Companies across the country are informing RV Parks and Campground customers that they are (finally) moving to an all-digital TV signal and eliminating analog Cable services.
Many RV Parks and Campgrounds are being forced to:
- Give converter boxes and remotes to each camper
- Pay upfront cost for the cable company to deliver fiber to your site
- Pay additional costs for new equipment for the headend
The Solution For RV Parks and Campgrounds
The COM2000 Headend from Technicolor
The COM2000 Headend is a perfect solution for RV Parks and Campgrounds
The COM2000 works on the existing cable plant in your park without the need for a converter box or set top receiver so you don’t have the hassle of the converter boxes & remotes or the substantial additional costs of new fiber being run.
- More Channels in Less Space – 48 Channels in just 3 RU of Rack Space
- Save Energy – Just 225W of power consumption – 37% less than DISH SMARTbox
- Remote Management – Access system via web interface
- Half the Price of a COM1000 headend and comparable to DISH’s SMARTbox
- Programming packages from just 2.49 per unit per month
COM2000 Welcome Screen
In addition the COM2000 has features that will make your TV system a more integral part of your camper’s experience at your park and in many cases a profit center as well.
- The COM2000 has the same On-Screen Program Guide from the leading satellite TV provider.
- The COM2000 has the ability to utilize a Welcome Screen Channel that can be used to promote amenities at your RV Park or Campground
- The COM2000 has the ability to insert local programming (produced in-house) such as ads for your local pizza place or restaurants. The locally inserted programming will be static pages and you can rotate several images on a single channel.
To learn more about your TV system options,
the COM2000 Headend, or schedule a site survey
contact Barry at 800-951-1979 today